Classes are taught while sitting in a chair making it a wonderful exercise for individuals with limited mobility.
Level: Intermediate / Low Impact
Standing positions with a Chair (Barre Ballet) used for Assistance during the Workout. The chair also helps with balance support making it a wonderful aerobic exercise for individuals with limited mobility.
Level: Intermediate / Advance
Floor PraiseMoves Workout. Classes are taught on the floor experiencing relaxing yet challenging stretching movements. Exercises are performed sitting, on stomach, and knees. A wonderful exercise for individuals seeking a relaxing strength training routine.
PraiseMoves is the Christian Alternative to Yoga. It's a full body workout that allows you to worship and fellowship using words, motion, scripture, praise, and prayer.
Benefits of our classes
• Establishes efficient form and Strengthens muscles
• Promotes efficiency of respiratory, cardio, and muscular systems
• Fosters handling of physical discomfort/improves discipline
• Reduces stress on the body (ligaments, tendons, bones and joints)
• Helps your body improve its use of oxygen
• Burns more calories than high-intensity sprints
• Helps body flush toxins resulting from muscle fatigue